The Management has formulated a quality policy that aims to offer the customer a product capable of fully satisfying his needs and expectations in compliance with the needs of internal economy and the constant search for technological innovation.
The following guidelines have therefore been identified:
• the ability to identify customer needs;
• the ability to carry out what the customer requests, identifying the critical points of use of the product and using the best known technologies;
• the ability to ensure greater effectiveness and efficiency of internal processes, in order to build up resources for the investment;
• the ability to ensure the prompt technological updating of the equipment and instrumentation related to fundamental processes;
• ensure that the policy is subject to periodic reviews that ensure its effectiveness and adequacy over time through continuous improvement;
• ensure that present and future activities, products and services are consistent the specifications established by European Directives and national laws;
• ensure that the policy is known by the staff and is available to thepublic.
The policy and related objectives are reviewed and updated from time to time during the Management Reviews. The company has also equipped itself with a Legislative Register through which all applicable regulations are kept under control and constantly updated.